A new feature at Focus. Icebreakers.
Icebreaker questions are designed as simple team-building activities to help teammates into a little team bonding. It allows people in your team to connect on a personal level. Focus generates simple and fun icebreaker questions each week.
So, how does it work?
1. You turn on Icebreakers campaign in settings.
2. Each week, you and your team get the new funny icebreaker to answer.
That’s all. Simple right?
Things you can customize in Icebreakers:
- Icebreaker questions. We have a library of icebreakers questions. However, you can add, edit, or remove questions as you want.
- Day and time. By default, Focus creates the new icebreakers at 10 pm Friday. However, you can change it.
- Email notifications. Focus can notify your team about the new icebreaker. Just turn email notifications in settings.
- Choose specific participants on the web app or Slack. In this case, Focus will notify these specific participants (or specific teams).
Boost team morale. Have fun together. Build happy and high-performing remote teams.
Founder at Focus