New week – new feature.
We added custom check-ins. It’s possible to create different campaigns at Focus now.
You can run as many check-ins as you want. For example, if you want to set more campaigns than basic daily check-ins, weekly updates, and weekly plans, then create a new campaign with your own questions and schedule.
These are custom check-ins at Focus.
How to create your campaign
- In Settings, click the button “Create Campaign”
2. Fill the form to create your custom check-in.
Few things to know about custom campaigns:
– Name – the name of the campaign. It’s displayed in the sub-menu at the Check-ins & Plans menu. Also, people will receive a notification with the name of the campaign.
– Questions – it’s the questions you want to ask your team.
– Interval – it shows how often you want to run this campaign. You can choose daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly frequency.
– Participants – people who will participate in the campaign.
After creating the campaign, you will be able to edit it in the Campaign menu.
All answers you will see on Check-ins & Plans menu. Just click on the title with the new campaign’s name.
Also, you can find statistics in the Dashboard menu.
So, this is custom check-ins in Focus. Let us know what do you think about it.
Pricing updates (removing the Free plan)
Also, we are going to do several updates to our pricing model in September.
First, the Free plan will be removed. We decided to close the free plan because it takes a lot of resources to support free plan users. Also, we are going to decrease yearly plans discount from 30% to 20%.
So, if you want to get yearly access to Focus, it’s the best time to do it with old and the lowest price.